2013 Notable Star Deaths

Paul-walker_full

Paul Walker

Dec20 What i do not understood is in rlteiay how you are no longer really a lot more smartly-appreciated than you might be right now. You are so intelligent. You realize therefore considerably in terms of this subject, produced me for my part believe it from numerous various angles. Its like women and men are not fascinated unless it’s one thing to do with Girl gaga! Your own stuffs outstanding. At all times deal with it up!

Posted at 12:40AM on April 3rd 2014 by Manisha

There is one May MOAM left. I'll put your name in it, and could you please send me an email so I can keep my BotMo email files in order? Thanks!The emadrles are tiny little beads, but they're emadrles. (They're more to educate people on color than to make a big piece of jewelry with.)And I went overboard on flower and leaf beads. Again. ;-)

Posted at 4:42PM on April 1st 2014 by Open

Start making cash right now... Get more time with your family by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $8012 a month. I've started this job and I've never been happier and now I am sharing it with you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here... w­w­w.J­o­b­s­4­7.C­o­m

Posted at 6:50AM on December 13th 2013 by katherine alexia

my co-worker's mother-in-law makes $71 hourly on the internet. She has been without work for eight months but last month her check was $12184 just working on the internet for a few hours. hop over to this website ★-★-★ bay91.C­­­O­­­­­­M ★-★-★

Posted at 3:11PM on December 11th 2013 by samsamu

my friend's half-sister makes $72 an hour on the internet. She has been laid off for six months but last month her pay check was $15553 just working on the internet for a few hours. link>>>>>>>>> WWW.JOBS35.COM

Posted at 3:25AM on December 10th 2013 by jack

Hello friends earning a lot of money in a short time is not easy but i worked less but earn more em making $120 per hour just working at home if u want to earn alot & get relaxation from a lot of work just open the link given below & go to Home Tab —————>>>> W­W­W.J­O­B­S­4­7.C­O­M

Posted at 10:38AM on December 9th 2013 by katherine

▌▌▌▌▌ I just got paid $7500 working off my computer this month. And if you think that's cool, my divorced friend has twin toddlers and made over $8k her first month. It feels so good making so much money when other people have to work for so much less. This is what I do, ➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨CHECK44.COM ▲✔▲✔▲✔Come live with me and be my love, and we will some new pleasures prove, of golden sands, and crystal beaches, with silken lines and silver hooks.

Posted at 3:32PM on December 3rd 2013 by sara

I'm sorry to hear that we lost a really good and young actor in Paul Walker. At the age of 40.

Posted at 4:23PM on December 2nd 2013 by Bill Wylucki

Hi, Been a huge fan of 'The Fast & the Furious'franchise & have always loved watching the love-hate relationship between Vin Diesel & him. Loved the love scenes between him & Jordana Brewster too! Even a blind person can feel his good vibes & the heaven has certainly gained her angel whilst we earthlings are mourning his loss. My sincere condolences to his daughter Meadow & his entire legion of fans globally. 'The Fast & the Furious' franchise has lost an irreplaceable star cast. RIP Paul & thank you for leaving an indelible impact on our lives.

Posted at 9:06PM on November 30th 2013 by SARWARJAN M.ARFAN