Emmy Awards After Parties

Bart Freundlich and Julianne Moore

<p>S

Posted at 11:42PM on December 3rd 2012 by Robwwl44

<p>S

Posted at 11:41PM on December 3rd 2012 by Robqyd90

hey Dylan, i just want to say that you're a really good snegir in the group The Feaver , i wish to see you one day, it's so fantastic to have a really good snegir in this town, please send me a message on my email: , and we will be friends.I love your music, and the feaver rock! Have a great day! and i love u in Let me in!Your biggest fan, c8va xoxoxo

Posted at 10:55PM on October 29th 2012 by Leonardo

I see the agenda:1) Kate doesn't just re-master, she re-imagines and re-interprets2) You love my old stuff well I don't! This the woman who told an open-mouted Stuart Maconie that she codlun't bear Oh England My Lioheart'!3) Vocoders are for auto-tune? Er, no why would I need that? You can do some other fab stuff with them too

Posted at 10:16PM on October 29th 2012 by Francesa

I was 16 and, the only thing I can remember of TP is the perview of the film on television! weird perview as I can recal it was in 95 that i saw the series and the film and from the VHS I also remembered seing a small part of the series on TV the part were Hawk is saving Dale and Harry at one eye jacks and now, I too have been touched by the devilish one! BEST SERIES EVER!

Posted at 11:38AM on October 28th 2012 by Gustavo

I was 20 at the time. I was huge fan of Twin Peaks. I may say obsessed. I wtcehad series constantly on VHS recorded from TV that my friend had. When I reached to the last episode i started watching from the beginning 4 times whole series one after one I remember how I went to the big city (30 miles) to be at the first screening of the movie (it came out at January 1993 in Poland). There was only 2 peoples in the cinema excepted me. My eyes were wide open I remember that I felt little cheated when I walk to the street. This wasn't my Twin Peaks from the series It was so dark, weird in a different way I missed series mood, fun and characters I never fully accepted FWWM, and never will. But that time was one of the best in my life. Twin Peaks was all my world at the time. I miss that feeling sometimes

Posted at 10:31AM on October 28th 2012 by Elena

Hi Traci-Just found your site thru Dreamy Whites. I have been thinking about mankig a new header and have never done it. I also don't want to keep paying web designers to crete them for me. Thanks for this tute. I think I will be able to do it now. My best- Diane

Posted at 2:30AM on October 28th 2012 by Somkid