KIIS FM Jingle Ball 2013

Miley Cyrus

You guys did a great job spending your time to craete this article! If I had to explain my emotions about your website in only one word ? it would be WOW! Thank you! P.S. Subscribed for updates! October 16, 2012

Posted at 3:38PM on April 1st 2014 by Erik

my best friend's sister-in-law makes $74 every hour on the internet. She has been fired from work for eight months but last month her pay was $18613 just working on the internet for a few hours. look at here===> J­O­B­S­25.ℭOM

Posted at 11:18AM on December 18th 2013 by patriciasanderson

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can't believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do>>>>>>>>>>>> jobs35

Posted at 5:47AM on December 16th 2013 by igz angel

Start making cash right now... Get more time with your family by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $8012 a month. I've started this job and I've never been happier and now I am sharing it with you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here... w­w­w.J­o­b­s­4­7.C­o­m

Posted at 6:51AM on December 13th 2013 by katherine alexia

my co-worker's mother-in-law makes $71 hourly on the internet. She has been without work for eight months but last month her check was $12184 just working on the internet for a few hours. hop over to this website ★-★-★-★-★-★ bay91.C­­­O­­­­­­M ★-★-★-★-★-★

Posted at 3:10PM on December 11th 2013 by killy

As my daughter and i have said we enjoy her music as long as we dont see her, sad that her family goes along with this by saying she is finding herself

Posted at 7:02AM on December 11th 2013 by betty

its sad that all the media does is show negative s**t!! im tired of seeing miley shake her flat a**...most of you young ladies caught up in the entertainment business need to open your eyes,what are you showing your fans/world??!what is the message you are sending to the next generation??! NOTHING BUT HOW TO PROMOTE SEX!! WHY IS EVERYONE TRYING TO DESTROY THE WORLD??! TEARS...

Posted at 9:49AM on December 10th 2013 by Chadae

my friend's half-sister makes $72 an hour on the internet. She has been laid off for six months but last month her pay check was $15553 just working on the internet for a few hours. link>>>>>>>>> WWW.JOBS35.COM

Posted at 3:26AM on December 10th 2013 by jack

Its apparent that she didn't get very much attention when she was a child and she is not attractive at all please tell me that her parents are not ok with this unless they think she is their cash cow.She is discusting she must have been raised with NO morals.

Posted at 6:13PM on December 9th 2013 by Janice Harbin

She is sick and needs help and no one is willing to help her because they think it's funny well it's NOT!!!

Posted at 1:09PM on December 9th 2013 by Cat Figueroa

Hello friends earning a lot of money in a short time is not easy but i worked less but earn more em making $120 per hour just working at home if u want to earn alot & get relaxation from a lot of work just open the link given below & go to Home Tab —————>>>> W­W­W.J­O­B­S­4­7.C­O­M

Posted at 10:38AM on December 9th 2013 by katherine

SHE IS SICK! HER FAMILY SHOULD BE ASHAMED.

Posted at 5:25PM on December 8th 2013 by JERRI

So, she can take a picture with her tongue in her mouth. I liked the direction her music was taking, but now? She is trying too hard. WAS a fan for about 5 minutes

Posted at 3:19PM on December 7th 2013 by nova