Kim Kardashian's Baby Bump!

Ffn_kimkbabybump_51114678_full
PHOTO CREDIT - Fame/Flynet Pictures

hBdtJn wow, awesome article.Really looking forward to read more. Really Cool.

Posted at 11:46PM on July 18th 2014 by crorkservice

Nevaeh. you think Jason`s storry is great, on thursday I bought Lotus Elise since I been earnin $6729 this-last/4 weeks and-more than, ten-k lass-month. it's certainly my favourite job I have ever had. I began this 9-months ago and right away was making more than $73.. per-hr. I follow this website, Go to site and open Home for details >>>> jℴℬs34.ℂℴℳ

Posted at 11:18AM on June 16th 2013 by destiny.kyle

SHe is just beautiful.. People who say shitty things are just ridiculous... Love you Kim and your family

Posted at 7:01AM on June 2nd 2013 by laurie nemeth

She is not sexy being pregnant and all swollen! She needs to put areal maternity dress on and take that short behind dress off!

Posted at 2:41PM on May 30th 2013 by essie johnson

I only wish now I wore Hi Heels when I was Pregnant (LOL)

Posted at 5:14PM on April 30th 2013 by Wanda

I just wanted to say no matter if Kim is pregnant or not. She is sizzling I hope the best for her and the baby. She is so sexy it should be illeagal. Good luck on the birth of your baby and hope all goes well in the future. Stay Beautiful, Maurice

Posted at 6:47PM on April 22nd 2013 by Maurice Key

I only hope this baby, is not just for show and tell.. I would have love for klohe to have a baby,she would be such a fun mom, but I still wish her the best, a baby is a blessing allways..

Posted at 6:02AM on March 25th 2013 by Evelyn

Kim & Mr West, don't worry what other people think of you, its your life and be proud of your choses. You will make a great mom, I don't know you that well at all. You know how the media is ? There called trash talkers. Just enjoy the ride of being pergnant and wear what you want too. People are so mean by judging your life. They should look at their lifes. Your very blessed person and a great family that is so supportive and they support and love. Have a wonderful day. Denise from Orange County California

Posted at 5:43PM on March 22nd 2013 by Denise Hobbick

baby's name:kimye,double k,kandy,good luck to mother and baby,and all concerned.

Posted at 4:47AM on March 22nd 2013 by g.edward calloway

She wants to be pregnant and look the same as she did before. She's in for a shock. She will never look the same without a lot of lyposuction and exercise. I don't think she's going to go right back into shape the way her sister Kourtny does. Kourtny has Scott to nag her about her weight and she works at it to please him. I don't see Kim as the type to cower down to a man just to keep him. Kourtny lets Scott talk to her anyway he pleases. He has no respect for her or her family. I don't understand her reasoning, but it's her life. Someday she will admit what a jerk he is, but at the rate she's going, she'll have 6 kids by then.

Posted at 4:22PM on March 21st 2013 by benny

Looking more and more like Octomom's twin...

Posted at 11:09PM on March 20th 2013 by Alex

The Bump has still not caught up to the Rump!!

Posted at 6:57PM on March 20th 2013 by cindy

She needs to start maturnity clothes. I agree she is saying how hard it is being pregnant give me a brake, women have been doing it thousands of years. And hers is hard?? Shes a joke. Stop putting on show for ratings, thats all it is. Plus she is not pregnant long enough to be hard. I can hear her screaming during delivery. My God stop complaining and enjoy the pregancy.

Posted at 5:35PM on March 20th 2013 by AB

Can't tell if the baby is in the front or back.

Posted at 5:11PM on March 20th 2013 by Katrina

there is no shame in wearing clothes that are not only comfortable but also forgiving, there r several celebs that have maturnity clothing lines if labels are an issue

Posted at 9:25AM on March 20th 2013 by lauri