L.A. Premiere of 'To Rome with Love'

Woody Allen and Soon-Yi Previn

I have to agree with Dan B. You should have spekon to an attorney a long time ago. If you are unable to afford an attorney all states have there own Legal Aid Society that will take this type of case for free or a scaled fee (based on your income.)

Posted at 11:02PM on October 29th 2012 by Luz

At the foot of a cross i kneel my son be still, be free he looks to his side and speaks no words my son, be feehris mother wails, she too in agony too far for me my son, be freethe other' promises my son freedom . keys to eternity my son be free,one mother to another our sons bonded for eternity . be free our sons be freethey've broken your bones my son, no more to breath . you are free my son, you are freenow i wait for eternity to be with you my son . Mary's son arises He is free ..how can this be my son what did you see in the One who is free .now i believe my son, I believe He is risen indeed I am free!This was an answered inspired by someone's post im not often in the poetry section . but had to post this one.Thanx Ron!!!!!This was an answered inspired by someone's post im not often in the poetry section . but had to post this one.Thanx Ron!!!!!

Posted at 7:41PM on October 28th 2012 by Olga

Hey There. I discovered your welbog the usage of msn. That is an extremely smartly written article. Ia1afll make sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your helpful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

Posted at 1:29AM on October 28th 2012 by Pramod

I have found that it is also good to not limit oneself to guru goprus, since followers of a guru also tend to all think and speak in that guru's language. Surprisingly even for gurus that speak of openmindedness, many don't seem to truly encourage it with their not-always-intentionally-closed circles of followers/advocates.Personally, I love it when I find new circles of goprus that share some common philosophies yet have totally different experiences with it (if that makes sense.)

Posted at 1:22AM on October 2nd 2012 by Ppkb

We are not technologically eqppeiud for Angry Birds around here, although of course we have heard of them. No fancy phones or iPads or iPod Touches (much to my son's dismay). So, nope, I haven't played with the birds.

Posted at 10:48PM on September 29th 2012 by Rina

I thought that Joe Belfiore did a great job wilnakg us through the phone. I am not sure whether I would enjoy the WP7 experience or not. It certainly has a lot of flexibility and a lot of bells and whistles. I do like the tiles on the front page and some of the automatic functions built into it. I hope that it will be a very successful product as we need another different competitor with the iPhone and the Android phones.

Posted at 11:01AM on September 29th 2012 by Kouthar

child molester and his victum

Posted at 9:20PM on July 1st 2012 by mrs hunt