Maria Menounos on Superstorm Sandy Watch

_sunday_6am__maria_as_pat_en_route_to_nyc_from_lax_full

Aiden. I just agree... Catherine`s remark is nice, last thursday I bought Chevrolet Corvette since I been making $9520 this - four weeks past and-a little over, 10k this past-month. with-out a doubt this is the nicest job I have ever had. I actually started 10-months ago and pretty much straight away startad earning minimum $80, per-hour. I work through this link, --*-* ℬuzz80.ℂOℳ *-*--

Posted at 12:14PM on February 22nd 2013 by jinkaz

because he is out the lime light hiding his kids makes him a media frztnyies a known fact ppl are curious if yrs go past n the kids not seen, look now they cant get enough of them.

Posted at 5:51AM on December 5th 2012 by Natwar

That's the smart thinking we could all bneifet from.

Posted at 4:47AM on December 5th 2012 by Luck

Unlike you I am not succeeding at this preojct. I'd like to say that its because my kids are grown and out of the house and the dog is sick of having his photo taken, but its about lack of discipline, motivation, and honestly guts to just get out there and shoot when there isn't a "reason" to. Thanks for the inspiration!

Posted at 12:59PM on December 3rd 2012 by Arlena

Good morning FOD tnyirg to catch up on everything from yesterday! Thanks Jenny for the awesome recap and videos!!! David was amazing and looked . Mr GQ ish!! lol Hope you'll get the position you interviewed for pattiNC .good luck!!!Quick doing my David duties and then off to work no rest for the weiry!!! Hope to catch up tonight .OH wait, tonight's another performance .Yikes!!!Have a great day everyone enjoy the Archuleta mania!!!!

Posted at 12:22PM on December 3rd 2012 by Satulima

Good Sunday morning enryeove Been watching videos for over an hour of last night's show! Even in the cold weather and supposedly not feeling well, David was amazing! Have to say I love his look from last night peacoat and fingerless gloves he is definitely stylin! It was nice to see that one of his AI friends and fellow contestant David Hernandez, was in the crowd last night supporting him. Saw him in the videos standing off to David's right enjoying the concert and taking pics.

Posted at 11:48AM on December 3rd 2012 by Hesti

Dear Mr. Ventura,The Pentagon must have been the most secure bulniidg on Earth. They must have had CCTV and radars, etc in all different directions. Shame they could never produce any records of that plane coming in though!? Weird, ain't it?Also, if you know a journalist ready, willing and able for the biggest international story of their lives we can give it to them.

Posted at 5:10AM on December 2nd 2012 by Ruth

She should be wearing a bikini.....right?????

Posted at 6:24PM on October 30th 2012 by Patrick