President Obama's Young Hollywood Breakfast

Obamazach_full
PHOTO CREDIT - Campl.us

Zach Braff

Quickly, the article is relaly the greatest on this worthy topic. I agree with your results and will thirstily look forward to your approaching updates. Saying thank you will not just be enough, for the tremendous ability in your writing. I will promptly grab your rss feed to stay privy of any updates. Very good work and a lot success in your foreseeable future!

Posted at 6:04AM on December 5th 2012 by Escarleth

It's so hard to get decent iondor rodeo shots. The lights are usually too dim or way to hot. Looks like you were sitting in a great place to get the good shots. The first shot really pops.

Posted at 5:52AM on December 5th 2012 by Kambhampati

Thank you for the sensible ciirtque. Me and my neighbor were just preparing to do some research on this. We got a grab a book from our local library but I think I learned more clear from this post. I'm very glad to see such excellent info being shared freely out there.

Posted at 2:30PM on December 3rd 2012 by Jane

hi, im considering hinavg my engagement shoots in half moon bay. i just have a quick question, where in half moon bay did you take these pictures? i really love the green grass and the beach scenery.

Posted at 12:46AM on December 3rd 2012 by Thamsanqa

1c 18fDear Mr. Ventura,The Pentagon must have been the most secure bludiing on Earth. They must have had CCTV and radars, etc in all different directions. Shame they could never produce any records of that plane coming in though!? Weird, ain't it?Also, if you know a journalist ready, willing and able for the biggest international story of their lives we can give it to them.74

Posted at 7:17AM on December 2nd 2012 by Govind

We'll miss her. WIDO has a very good on air staff, with one exception that drveis me up the wall with her ackward gestures, stumbling over her own words etc maybe one day she'll leave too.

Posted at 11:06PM on August 25th 2012 by Samina

Hey Jen You look beautiful!! The pitecrus are super, I love the candy bar ones, so cute!! You both look like you had a lot of fun with these! I am wishing you both the very best!

Posted at 4:36AM on July 23rd 2012 by Mostafa

The professional campaigner. I have a far less important job and have zero time to do anything outside my job.

Posted at 1:34PM on June 8th 2012 by r